Monday, November 2, 2009

Cycle Seven Journals

-Choice-
How do you feel when your torn in two? You know the answer, you know the best choice, you know who you love, theres no reason to force... He's the one that makes me laugh when I really want to cry, he's the one I kiss and I'm not depressed inside. My choice is between two and the answer is so clear, he is the one I want so very near.
He's the one that I love and the one I don't want to go away. For I love him this strongly and I need him here. He's the very reason I smile today, and frown when we have to walk away. He's the reason I'm still breathing and the reason I'm still strong... he's the reason I sing happy songs, and I'll keep him forever and much longer.
-Denise-


Boot Camp- Was really sad! At times it made me really mad. I wanted to punch Joe in the face. Because of his abuse and disgrace. Sarah, Pauly, and Garrett escaped. Thankfully no one got raped! -Angie

BOOT CAMP(:

So I didn't like Boot Camp as much as I thought I would. There were a few shocking moments, but the ending wasn't that great. I had a feeling he was going to be recusued but not by his mom. That was just random.
-Haleyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment