Thursday, December 10, 2009

Journal Spotlights cycle 8

FREE WRITE<3

King King King---
This week has went by so slow.Getting my haircut today,pretty nervous.
I want food at this moment. Cats won the game agaisnt UConn. Wish I could watch the game this saturday. Todays been a bad day.-Angie


One of my best friends happens to be the most amazing person ever! Her name is Korti Crayola. But most people call her "Pete". Shes probably one of the greatest people in my life. She always knows what to say to make me laugh so hard that I fall off my bed. I can tell her any secret and know that she wont tell anyone. She lives in Lawerence county. She Rocks :)

-Haley Bellamy

Hey its michael again. I suck at free writing. Its hard for me to narrow it down to just one subject. I cant stay on task for that long. So im just going to write about this christmas break. The 18th, hopefully i can get a ride to louisville. One of my favorite bands is playing a small show with a few other bands. Hopefully i can get a ride there.
-Michael Hatton is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment